Friday, March 23, 2007

Bravery defined. My friend Bon.


There are some things a person should not have to live with. There are some people who do; with dignity, grace and incredible bravery. This photo, like so many other of Bon's posts brought me to tears. This is O discovering his brother's urn beside Bon's bed. How does one live with something like that beside their bed? How can the small comfort of having that little urn so close overcome the immeasurable loss? How does she keep going?
Bon, I miss you and love reading your blog. Even though it makes me cry. You are possibly the bravest person I know and I just wanted to publicly thank you for sharing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree... so brave... and shares with such raw honesty that must bring everyone to tears... i cry too. every time! (but, happily, sometimes with laughter...)